[pasmembers] Re: Weather for Thurs 10/11 & Saturday 10/13 events this week

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 13:39:51 -0700

Saturday is looking good so far. Accuweather is saying 2% chance of rain 0% cloud cover.

Thursday is not looking good at all. 50% chance of rain and 70% cloud cover and winds of 8 with gusts of 16.

On 10/8/2012 12:25 PM, Terri wrote:
PAS Members,

Yup, that's what I thought. Looks like Thursday may be canceled.
So, keep your eye to your email, before heading out the door on Thursday.

Anyone know what Saturday is doing in weather for the zip of 85254?

Please, everyone have a super Monday!