[pasmembers] Re: Weather fir Thurs

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 13:36:35 -0700

Accuweather is now saying 90% cloud cover till 6 and then clearing to 26% by 7. Skippy sky s saying about the same thing...still a little early to cancel, but it is not looking good.

On 2/19/2013 12:08 PM, William Finch wrote:
Make sure someone checks that the ground isn't to wet also.

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Happy Prez Day to all,

    Im watching weather for Thurs tele workshop n it doesnt look
    promising. I would like to request weather input. Event is at PVCC
    7pm to 10pm.
    Zip is 85032 your weather input is appreciated. Thanks
    Terri

    Sent from My TARDIS via my Galaxy III Smart Phone complete with
    typos for your enjoyment.