[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers needed for Thurs 11/15, Fri 11/16 and Sat 11/17

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:14:47 -0700

Accuweather is saying 1% clouds for Saturday, but Skippy Sky is saying all 3 are horrible, but that Saturday will be clearing.

On 11/13/2012 3:18 PM, Terri wrote:
Wow, not a good forecast,
keep them coming. I need to know what we
are doing. Thanks.
Everyone, thank you for your input
and weather updates.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor