[pasmembers] Weather Watchers for this week - Friday May 18, Sat May 19, Sun May 20

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: List Serve <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning Weather Watchers,

Friday May 18 we have an event that I could use an update for.
Mostly, the weather looks good, but i'm concerned
about the smoke in the air due to the 2 fires up north.
Will that affect the viewing enough to cancel this event? 7:30 to 9:30
Address is 2323 W Parkside Lane Phoenix AZ 85027

Saturday, May 19 - Mike wants to hold a birthday party.
We haven't decided if it is a potluck, star party for the
public, birthday party, or what, so if you have some input,
send it our way. It will be at Mike's home starting at 6pm.

Sunday May 20 - weather watchers are needed for the 4pm to 10pm
event we have going on at the JW Marriott. The address is
5350 E Marriott Dr Phoenix AZ 85054

Could use some input
even if you aren't attending these events.

Appreciate anything you send my way.
Thanks so much!
Have a super day!
Terri, Event Coordinator

Also, PAS has a new address. It was decided that PAS get it's own address
rather than use my address for anything that needs to be mailed or received.
Changes will be made to documents over time, and a few changes have
already been made to online contact info. Should you need to mail anything
to PAS, feel free to use the new address: Phoenix Astronomical Society 3039 W
Peoria Ave 102-188 Phoenix AZ 85029.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry