[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Volunteers needed for events this week

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 13:09:02 -0700

Accuweathwer is saying Wednesday should be good and Thursday will have 39% cloud cover. and by Saturday it should all be gone. Theuy are saying that Wednesday will be 10 out of 10 and Thursdsy will be 9 out of 10...if you can see around the clouds.

On 10/15/2012 12:07 PM, Terri wrote:
The weather can certainly be a guessing game at times, can't it?
Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor