[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers & Telescope Teachers needed

  • From: Mary Ahlefeld <m.ahlefeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 21:03:13 -0800 (PST)

Think NOAA got stuck, was surprised to see clouds...

From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 7:43 PM

Darlene,
what do you see in the weather forecast for Sunday at
Bookmans 3:30 to 5:30pm?

From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pasmembers] Weather Watchers & Telescope Teachers needed
To: "Terri Finch" <events@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, February 9, 2013, 5:46 PM

Good morning PAS Members,

Tonight is the event at Yves Estrella Observatory.
I would like to have some weather forecasts to come
in and let me know if the event should happen or needs
to be canceled due to the pending storm.

The address is around 40th Street and Shea Blvd in Phoenix.
Send me any weather updates you can for the time
frame of about 3pm to midnight.

-=-

The other event we are watching weather for is Sunday
at Bookmans from 3:30 to 5:30pm

I have Leah, Earl, and William helping me at this event.
We have 3 scope RSVP's. If I get another one, i will
be asking for someone else to come assist at this event.

We are watching for falling rain. If it is due to rain or
may be raining around 3:30, send me an update, as
falling rain cancels this event.

Please have a super weekend.
Hope to see you at many PAS events.
Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS