[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers Sign up for this group

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 14:00:57 -0700

Happy, awesome, extremely fun Monday to everyone.
I'm not having fun except when i get distracted from the goal.

So, who is signed up? I haven't seen an email about signing up, only about
the weather aps. : )

Hope everyone is having a spectacular day.

The Goal: I"m rushing to get the 2013 taxes done. The extension ends Oct 1,
and that isn't far enough away. so, if you don't get a quick response from
me, that is why.

Also, Archway school wants us back, just sent her choices in dates to pick,
and someone else, i just did that for, too, today. can't remember who it
was at this moment.

I will be going to the PAS Mail box possibly tomorrow. So, if you have
anything you sent recently that I haven't confirmed I got, such as
membership dues, or something... i will be doing that in the evening and
confirming receipt of it Wed morning. Alex sent me something... well, sent
it to the club. Thank you Alex.
And there should be a booking doc in there, too for an event.
It's exciting to know there is mail. Right now, PAS doesn't' get much mail.

Have a super day!
Keep cool and dry (Not mine, but a Relative named Humidity is really making
the air soggy today).
Terri, Event Coordinator

Just a quick update for those who want to know what's going on, or why I
haven't replied to everyone's email most of the day.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > The weather channel as an app on my desktop so I do not have a URL for
> it.
>
> http://www.weather.com is their home page.
>
> Alex

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook