[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watchers Sign up for this group

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 13:49:26 -0700

Kevin, do you want to be on the weather watchers list?
Howard?

let me know. You don't have to be, i'm just asking so i know who to invite
to the list.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 2:37 PM, <kjwitts@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Alex,
>
> The accuweather link is actually a duplicated weatherbug link
>

> ---- Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > For newcomers, here are the links I use:
> >
> > > Intellicast
> >       http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USAZ0166
> >
> > > NOAA
> >
> http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=33.4483771&lon=-112.07403729999999&site=all&smap=1&searchresult=Phoenix%2C%20AZ%2C%20USA#.VBc-50t3Wrr
> >
> > > Weather Underground
> >
> http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=phoenix%2C+az
> >
> > > Weather Bug
> >
> http://weather.weatherbug.com/AZ/Phoenix-weather/local-forecast/7-day-forecast.html?zcode=z6286
> >
> > > Accuweather
> >
> http://weather.weatherbug.com/AZ/Phoenix-weather/local-forecast/7-day-forecast.html?zcode=z6286
> >
> > As you can see, I only frequent five of the eight. Feel free to
> customize my links for your own purposes.
> >
> > Generally speaking, the location field is near the top-left should you
> want to change from central Phoenix to Carefree, for example. The "format"
> you usually want to use is HOURLY. Most sites only forecast two and a half
> days into the future. Considering the nature of the atmosphere, longer
> range forecasts are pretty much unreliable.
> >
> > Some of these sites are tricky to customize/navigate. I will be happy to
> answer any questions you may have, if I can.
> >
> > Alex

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook