[pasmembers] Re: Weather

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 13:12:01 -0700

Eric, if you decide not to come, drop me an email so i know not to expect
you for dinner.
I understand if you think it is too windy.

As long as we don't cancel, and William feels up to it, I believe we will
be there.
William felt pretty good yesterday. He was joking and singing silly. I
think he was finally feeling better, so i hope today he will, as well. And
i will make sure he has tissue to block his ear from the wind. I've had to
do that, when i had an ear infection.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Skippy Sky and CSC have both updated now and are showing pretty clear
> skies for the event hours (in contrast to NOAA and Accuweather).  All agree
> there will be some wind, but dying down by 7:30 or 8.  Both SS and CSC are
> showing poor seeing, so Jupiter may just be a blob.  Or may be fine for
> that matter!
>

> We should be able to do at least some observing - personally I would like
> to decide as late as possible.  I'd bring the 16" if there's a moderate
> amount of wind.

Visit the P.A.S.
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/PhoenixAstronomicalSociety>Page &
My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page