[pasmembers] Weather

  • From: Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:52:13 +0000

Skippy Sky and CSC have both updated now and are showing pretty clear skies for
the event hours (in contrast to NOAA and Accuweather).  All agree there will be
some wind, but dying down by 7:30 or 8.  Both SS and CSC are showing poor
seeing, so Jupiter may just be a blob.  Or may be fine for that matter!

We should be able to do at least some observing - personally I would like to
decide as late as possible.  I'd bring the 16" if there's a moderate amount of
wind.