[pasmembers] Voting for your fellow Member for an award - Deadline extended to Mar 6 Friday

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 10:55:03 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

Several of you have sent me their voting pages, many thanks to you.

For those of you who haven't, remember, the deadline is this Friday.

There are 2 ways to get your vote to me:

1) You can put the column name, such as "unsung hero" at the top of the
list you make for me, and then list your 5 chosen PAS Members, and do that
for all three lists.
Remember, we are only voting one time per person on the list. But if you
want one person to get all the votes, then only vote for them.
You vote for up to 5 people. UP TO.

*Unsung Hero*
Eric
Don
Howard
Sam
William

as an example

then do the next list.

or

2) print out the form, put your data in it, and* give it to me at the next
time we meet up*, such as Thursday for BMC.

Here are the upcoming events you might want to bring your ballot to that I
plan to attend:

Feb 19 BMC Star Party Thursday
Feb 26 Telescope Workshop Thursday

Mar 5 PAS Meeting Thursday.

-----

Your vote is needed because you are picking the person who will get the
award. Please vote.

If you want, i can give an extension to the voting page.. Let's do the day
after the March PAS meeting, *March 6 Friday* as the new deadline. That
should give me enough time to get all the awards for the Awards Ceremony.

Terri, Event Coordinator

Your vote is confidential and needed.
And everyone in your immediate household may vote. I am tracking who votes,
so please, only one ballot per member (example: Alex's household includes
his wife).

This award is separate from all other awards. So, if you are receiving a
NSN award, or top performer award, it is separate from this award and one
member from each category will be chosen by your vote.

Ballots received thus far:

2 from Alex
1 from Sam

I have attached the ballot to this page, in case you can't find the
previous email.

Many thanks for your time in choosing which PAS Members of 2014 you think
should receive these awards.

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook