[pasmembers] Upcoming School event

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:56:30 -0700

PAS Members,

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2560#post2560

This is a school event.
There are a few details I'd like to remind all of PAS about, when it comes
to School and Scout events.

Reminder: School events are NOT on the Rotation list. Feel free to sign up
to do this event.
PAStimes Star Tour members only - if you are going to be paid.

If you are volunteering, and* do not wish to be paid* to do this event, put
that in your RSVP, please.
Volunteers at schools are always welcome, as long as they are a PAS member.
You don't have to be
a PAStimes Star Tour member to volunteer to be crowd control or do handouts.

You can also volunteer as a scope. Just make sure I know you are not being
paid.

For this event, Sara requested 6 paid scopes. We can use more scopes, no
paid, at this event. 400 students plus their parents is a lot of people at
the scopes.

Just wanted to remind everyone that you don't have to feel you can't do an
event. School and Scout events can really use more scopes than the school
asks for. Sign up today.

Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook