[pasmembers] Upcoming Events of this Week - Oct 23 & 24

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 12:53:30 -0700

Good afternoon PAS Members,

What a week. Busy like a bee, and more to do than i can get done. Next week
is busy as well, watch for an update.

This weekend has a bunch of events you may wish to attend.

*Oct 23* - 3 events

If you haven't RSVP'd already, please do so.

Solar viewing - you can attend to enjoy the view as well.

*Solar at Bookmans*
set up is 1:30pm
We close up at 4pm so those who need to pack up to get to the next event at
BMC, can do so, grab food and get to BMc on time.
Help is needed, with or with out a scope.
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1515&day=2014-10-23&c=1

*Solar at BMC*
Help is needed, with or without a scope.
Set up is 1:30
Event goes till end of Eclipse 1:45pm
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1516&day=2014-10-23&c=1

Evening *Star Party at BMC*
Set up is 6pm
Event is 7pm to 10pm
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1492&day=2014-10-23&c=1

--------------------------------------

*Oct 24*

Halloween Party at Mike's house in Carefree
RSVP is required.
Please sign up in Perfect Potluck with the food
you plan to bring for dinner, a main dish is requested.

Come in costume, or not.
If you want your costume to be judged, let me know upon arrival and give
your costume a name.
If you are dressed but don't wish to be judged, no need to tell me.
And if you just want to attend for the FUN, that is fine as well.

The Prize won at this costume contest will be given at the April PAS Awards
Ceremony.

Come have some fun with us.
And don't feel obligated to dress up, but if you want to compete, be sure
your costume is on at 7pm when it is judging time, and that you have some
kind of action or dance you wish to show us with your costume.

Example: The winner of last year's costume contest was Vera and she danced
to Thriller, and it was awesome, funny and that's why she won the costume
contest.

Make us laugh! Let's have a great party.

This is also a star party.

The plan is this:

5:30 is the potluck
7pm is the costume contest
After the contest, we do a star party until whenever.

William and I won't be able to do the star party, but will stay until about
10-10:30 and view a little, visit, etc. We are the ride for my parents, as
Bruce is at another obligation for the night.

Hope to see everyone there! These type of fun / funny events only happen
once in a while within PAS!

Also, anyone not doing the star party and wishes to bring a long a
Halloween themed movie to share, please do. We can start the movie after
the contest ends. Please consider voting on the movie we choose and if kids
are attending, keep it clean, if you can. If no kids, feel free to put on
any movie that is voted on. And Believe me, Mike needs some new movies to
watch, so bring something, if you plan to stay and enjoy a movie with the
group.

If you haven't RSVP'd, please do so we know what attendance is coming, and
i can get an idea of how much pizza to order.

Here's the link to RSVP:
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1438&day=2014-10-24

Everyone have a super day and we hope to see you at this weekend's events!

Terri, Event coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook