[pasmembers] Re: Upcoming 2016 events

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:05:57 -0700

those seem fine to me.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good evening PAS Members,

I was asked by Jenny and Loretta to give them the Fall 2015 and Spring
2016 events at PVCC. While doing this, i also realized i need to schedule
the PAS Music Jam and the PAS Social.

Let me know if these dates do not work for you. You can reply to all, or
just back to me for this answer.

I'm thinking of putting the PAS Social on Jan 16 a 1st quarter moon.
And i'm thinking of putting the Music Jam / dark sky star party on Jan 30.

Your input is requested.
Terri, Event Manager

Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Music-Lessons-by-Terri/170920862925772>
Page