[pasmembers] Re: Twitter hashtags

  • From: Howard Moneta <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:35:52 -0700

Hi Alex, I think that the hashtags need to be terms that people that don't
follow us on Twitter might search for. Maybe something like #azevents or
#azastronomy or #starparty. Our hashtags should help us to be discovered by
people who don't know about us but are looking by topic.

If they don't know about us then they probably won't know to search for
such specific hashtags as #pasmeeting, #passtarparty etc.

If they already follow our Twitter feed, they will see our updates anyway.

Howard