[pasmembers] Twitter hashtags

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 04:04:56 -0700

Several members have helped me understand how hashtags are used in Twitter. I
will begin adding them to @PASevents announcement and reminder tweets as
follows:

   #PASmeeting - monthly general speaker and MoM meetings

   #PASstarparty - public star parties (there will be no tweets about private
star parties)

   #PASworkshop - telescope workshops at either Bookman's or on the PVCC campus

   #PASlecture - Mike's lecture series either in Carefree or on the PVCC campus

Note that the PAS prefix will distinguish our announcements from those of other
clubs. I think this is complete but I welcome any additions or comments.

If you have a Twitter account, please follow @PASevents

Alex