[pasmembers] Re: Tonights eclipse in review

  • From: <johnmartha72@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 20:16:35 -0400

Since I was located a good distance from the speakers, it was nice to have some
live, soft viiolin and flute music as a backdrop to the event.  The number of
lights illuminating the buffet tables and the general area made it a bit
difficult for some depending on their location, but the audience was able to
see enough to be genuinely appreciative.  I was surprised at the number of
people who showed up who confessed to having unused SCTs in mothballs at home.
Hopefully, this reawakened their interest.  I was also pleasantly surprised at
the number of people who asked good questions or expressed how they
felt/thought about what they were seeing.  All in all, I thought this was a
good event.
John
> wrote:

=============
Good morning PAS members,

Tonight is the eclipse. I would love to read your stories about this event and
how you enjoyed the view. Please take a moment to write a sentence about your
experience for the newsletter. 10 of our telescope team will be at the Marriott
For a private party, and most of the rest of u have said u r going to the Grand
Canyon. It will be awesome and your review will enhance the newsletter. Thank u
so much for writing a review. Have a super Sunday and an awesome eclipse
viewing event!

Terri, event coordinator

This email was sent from MY TARDIS via my Android Phone