[pasmembers] Re: Tonight's PVCC North star party

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:46:56 -0700

Oh - and Bob reminded me that the Moon is at just less than ½ full and rising
at 8P, so after 8P, we'll need to hit targets in the East quickly and then move
to the W/SW for the rest of the night.

Bring your lunar filters if you want to show the beauty of a half moon.  We
don't need any blind attendees :-P

Tim