[pasmembers] Tonight is CANCELED

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:22:01 -0800 (PST)

Thank you all for your input.
i now have 3 votes we cancel tonight's event.
official notice is going out in just a bit.
Have a super day.
I'm not in my email today, William has day off
so we are going to get stuff done we need to do,
that, as some of you know, doesn't get done
when you have a day job that gets in the way of doing stuff.

Happy Thursday to all!
Terri

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

cover, but at least where we are, the ground is still quite wet.  I would
cancel.

Behalf Of Terri
>>>Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013
10:09 AM