[pasmembers] Tonight & Saturday weather

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:41:38 -0700 (PDT)

Tonight sounds good,Â
SaturdayÂis still questionable.

If anyone sees any reason to cancel tonight, send me an email right away.
otherwise, I will see you all out at PVCC tonight!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My FacebookÂPage
Visit my Music Page:ÂPrivate Music Instructor

                Accuweather, Skippy Sky, nor Clear Sky are too good at
                predicting things, either. As of 8P last night while we
                were looking at a completly socked in Southern sky, NWS
                still said clear with good transparencyâ

>>>Tim

                doesn't' forecast the weather a few hours into the
                future.