[pasmembers] Re: Tonght, Att: Jenny

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 13:17:52 -0800 (PST)

Eric,
That would be awesome!
See you tonight & everyone else who is attending tonight's event!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry

like to bring my eyepieces and collimator and use the PVCC Lightbridge.  Would
that be OK with you?  (Are the batteries in the Telrad still dead?)