[pasmembers] Re: Time for tonight's ASU West event

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 13:06:18 -0700 (PDT)

ASU WEst star party is from 7pm to 9pm
We are on the EAST side of the campus,
be sure to read about it in the forums
and look at the map so you know where you are
setting up.
I plan to be there 6pm for set up.
If you want to come that early, look for
the White Saturn Vue in the
general area of the event.
Paul will most likely be out there around then, as well.

forum thread
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?t=619 ;

new map
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/download...do=file&id=174 ;

if link doesn't work, go to forums, second entry has the link,
that's where i snagged it from just now.

please read the whole forum thread as it has info about
where we are setting up, the kind of surface we will be on,
etc. I see it is a field, not concrete this time.

See you there.
Don and Tim are scheduled,
and Kevin Harcey is attending.
I asked Bruce to come, but don't know
if he will.
Anyone else joining us?

Have a super Thursday!
Terri, event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry