[pasmembers] This weekend has been canceled.

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:03:09 -0800 (PST)

Thank you Eric,
It's been a rough morning.

Yes, it should read:

Everything we were going to do this Saturday will be scheduled for next
Saturday.

1) Messier Marathon
2) Potluck
3) Night Sky Training Session

Have a great weekend!
Terri

>________________________________

we were going to do this Saturday will not be scheduled for next Saturday.  Is
that
supposed to say “now be scheduled?”

>Thx,
>Eric
>

>________________________________

AM
>To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Rain
this weekend

>Thank you for
the update Sam,
>notice just went out. Friday and Saturday
>are both canceled for this weekend due
>to the rain.
>
>Everything we were going to do this
Saturday
>will not be scheduled for next
Saturday.
>Sign up to attend.
>
>http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1053&day=2013-3-16&c=1
>
>Have a super day, everyone!
>Terri
>

>>________________________________

AM
>>Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Rain
this weekend

>>NOAA
now says 30% chance of rain and 60% cloud cover for Carefree from 7 pm until 10
pm, which at this late date unfortunately should cancel the event at Mike's
house. It is a shame since we had so many PAS people who were going to
participate. However, some people may be able to make it next Sat night?
I recommend cancelling this Sat, but we need to hear from Terri .  Take care,
Sam

says 11% chance of rain and 48-49% cloud cover Saturday night in Carefree. I
hope the prediction gets better in the next few days. Sam

  Thanks so super much.