[pasmembers] Re: This Thursday's Celebration of Life

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 13:57:46 -0700

Mike, remember to take the PAS Canopies out of the back of your car, for
more space for the wheel chair.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That should be no problem he can fit 3 in the back seat and the
wheelchair can go in the very back.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike, remember, you have to fit a wheel chair into your van along with
Joe, Renee and maybe Kat, plus Ofelia and yourself.
I'd rather the club didn't pay for anything additional. The cost of the
obit in the AZ Repub was enough expense for the club, plus the pizza, we
are looking at about $400 spent already.
Just my input.

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 12:29 AM, CenturyLink Customer <
primefactory@xxxxx> wrote:

If no one else can do it Ophelia and I will get Joe and Rena.

Mike