[pasmembers] Thanksgiving at Mike's Thursday Nov 27 Potluck at 5pm - star party possible

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 11:54:18 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

Mike is THINKING about having a Thanksgiving party at him home for PAS
members & their immediate families.

What we want to do is find out the possible attendance.

So, if you are interested, do a reply email and give the number in your
attending party.

This would be Turkey Day 2014 which is Nov 27.

Potluck would be at 5pm
​sunset is 5:20pm
This is a good date to do a star party as it is 2 days before 1st quarter
moon.

All in favor of this event, reply with the needed info. I will tally it and
see if it is worth having the party.

For the potluck, we NEED to sign up in perfect potluck. Once we decide what
we are doing, let's shoot for having a great event...

Turkey
potatoes
green beans
stuffing
corn
breads
pumpkin pie

No duplicates. Each person bring one item. I will make the list on perfect
potluck for turkey day dinner, once we decide to do the event.

Eric? You interested in doing the Turkey for this event? That is what
started the discussion between Mike and me.

Let me know your thoughts.
Terri

Right now, we are only looking to get an idea of attendance. Nothing is set
until i have posted it to the site.

This is a great way for those of us who don't have family members in town,
to spend Turkey day with friends. I wasn't referring to me.... but single
guys usually do not have family to hang out with, on Turkey Day.
​

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook