[pasmembers] Re: Telescope Teachers for today's Telescope Workshop at Bookmans July 26

  • From: CenturyLink Customer <primefactory@xxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 16:16:59 -0400 (EDT)

Joe and I are going to Bookman's today.

Mike

----- Original Message -----

From: "Terri" <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "PAS Members ListServ" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 12:06:02 PM
Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Telescope Teachers for today's Telescope Workshop at
Bookmans July 26

The Thai place Don suggests was really good food last time we went there. They
took very good care of us.

Both of the locations aren't far from Bookmans. It's called Thai Lotus if you
want to look up the menu.

Here's the menu and the address.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Thai+Lotus&oq=Thai+Lotus&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.406j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=thai+lotus+menu

Terri

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 12:00 PM, Dewell Howell < dewellhowell@xxxxxxxxx >
wrote:

Thai is always good! Wendy will be joining us and will be at bookmans at 5:30.
I will be at the workshop at 3:30.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Don Boyd < azphotog@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Carlos or that Thai place we found last time would be good.

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Terri < starstuff@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Good morning Telescope Team Members,

I'm updating the list of Attendees. I saw 4 RSVP's in my email last night,
before bed, through my phone. Am adding that to the list at this link, so you
can check out who needs your help.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/showthread.php?p=2559#post2559

I see we have a great collection of Telescope Teachers for today's event. Thank
you very much.

Did anyone decide if they want to do dinner and where?

If we want to go to Carlos O Briens, I need to see that my favorite waiter is
there, before we go.

And anyone joining us, who isn't doing the Telescope Workshop, needs to drop me
a phone text by 5pm to RSVP their attendance. I will put the reservation in for
6pm at Carlos O briens, if we choose to go there today.

If we choose someplace else, I will put the reservation in at that place. What
are your thoughts?

Have a super day. I will see many of you at Bookmans today. It's an awesome day
for a telescope workshop. Many thanks to Sam for sending me the weather update.
I checked it out yesterday to know what to do today.

Terri, Event Manager

Updating attendee list now.

Terri  Phoenix Astronomical Society  Event Manager
Visit the P.A.S. Facebook Page  & My  Facebook  Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor  & Music Facebook Page