[pasmembers] Re: Telescope Mount Rentals?

  • From: LPhxAZ <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>, <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Albert Barr" <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:50:54 -0700

1. so Photon Instruments has been in business for almost 20 years and they've never heard of PAS, just EVAC? I'm not sure whether his response is funny or sad. PAS has been around a lot longer than his store has been.

(no I did not copy Photon Instruments on this reply)

2. Albert - would you have time to drive instead of fly? then you could just put all the equipment in your trunk.

----- Original Message ----- From: <customerservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>; <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "LPhxAZ" <lphxaz@xxxxxxxxx>; <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Albert Barr" <ajbarr@xxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: Telescope Mount Rentals?

Hello,

We do not rent telescope equipment. We have been in business here for almost 20 years, and to my knowledge there is no one that does. Suggest you go to the EVAC web sight. They are a very good club here in Mesa. If you are here at a time they are having a meeting or star party you could look through the scopes the members bring to observe.

Sincerely,

Warren Kutok, Owner
Photon Instrument, Ltd.

Quoting jcollins79@xxxxxxx:

Does Photon Instruments of Mesa rent out telescope mounts?
If not, do you know anyone who does?
Either way, please reply all to this email
Thx!
The requestor, Albert Barr will follow-up.

in Phoenix and would love to to some imaging when I visit this spring. I can't possibly ship all my equipment on the plane with me. Does your organization happen to know any business in the Phoenix area that would rent a mount to me? I'd bring my own scope and camera.