[pasmembers] Re: TONIGHT IS CANCELED!

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 14:06:41 -0700

Update from Jon Feb 11 2015

Hi Terri,

Thank you for letting me know that our check has arrived. I feel lucky to
once again have the opportunity to work with the fine people from PAS. If
weather does happen to cloud us out I would most certainly appreciate
having your team use our covered Ramada area to showcase their telescopes.
However, I will be sending positive karma towards the sky gods asking them
to bestow favorable viewing conditions on 2/20. So hopefully we will only
have to worry about plan A.