[pasmembers] Solar viewing & presentation at school on May 2, 2012 for $$$ - 2nd input

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:10:39 -0800 (PST)

Let's discuss this for a moment.

Parkridge school wants the following...

original they wanted a star party but they don't' want it at night,

they want the evening viewing to cover Venus, Moon and Sun.

They need to end their vent at 7:30 and I don't believe it is

even dark at 7:30.

And my contact said something about a presentation.... if we

can't make it a star party. So, here's my idea.... and note,

this is why i don't' send out emails about this stuff the moment i hear

from a group. I usually wait until i have more details before

asking for assistance at events.....

If we had one scope on Venus, one on the Moon, and a solar scope

on the Sun, plus Mike, that's 4 scopes. I can't do it that night, at least

at this time, i can't, i work. So, I'm not in this but

Don could do the Moon, easily. Sam can do the solar with both

his PST and scope. And one other can do Venus.

I told them pizza and water, set up would be 5pm.

and donations per vehicle for gas reimbursement, which would

turnout to be more than the $50 to charge for a presentation.

Now if they want the presentation as well, then we charge the $50, plus

all the rest of the stuff listed above.

Do i have any one who wants to do this event

from 5pm set up time, 6pm to 7:30 event

on May 2, 2012, with pizza, water, and gas reimbursement?

Sign up now. You can sign up tentatively until i have it on the

calendar... then make it a commitment.

Have a super day!

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry