[pasmembers] School star party list updated - note about tonight

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:30:52 -0800 (PST)

Good morning PAS Members,

I have updated the School Star Party list
at this link:
http://www.pasaz.org/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=111 ;

You may wish to download it. It has addresses, dates of
events, locations, contact info, etc...

For those of you who haven't been doing star parties with us
for a while, or who might not be arriving on time, let me
remind you the set up times for events.

If food is involved, we ask that you arrive up to an hour
prior to the start of the event.
Some events, where those who might need more time
to set up is needed, we may be arriving up to 1.5 hours
early. Watch the PAS List Serv for details. And please
read your email before any event, in case there
are changes or cancellations.

So, if an event like this Friday's event at
Washington School starts at 7:30pm,
and we are having pizza & water for dinner...
plan to be there no later than 6:30.
When i request the pizza and water, it is agreed
that it will around around 6:30 (as part of this example),
so we have time eat. Some of us will be arriving at
6pm so we have time to set up before the pizza gets
there, thus, more time to enjoy food without having to
feel like you need to cram it down your throat.
Besides, it is our time to socialize and enjoy
some good company before the crowd falls upon us.

So, This Friday,Mike, using the example above, we will
be meeting at Washington school at 6pm. Pizza
will arrive 6:30, so if you want it hot, be there. You never
know when a school may not provide enough pizza for all
who are attending. Look at last week's event at Norterra Canyon.
By the end of the evening, there was 1 slice left. All the pizza was
gone.

Plus this gives you 1/2 hour to set up,
an hour to eat and finish set up before
the crowd, and some crowds arrive early, so
the earlier you can arrive, the more time you will
have for set up.

The other thing I'd like to request is that you set up first,
then go chat with the group and hand out checks, and other
things. Set up is more important. Set up, then eat, then chat
until the crowd shows up. We need to look professional
at all times to they ask us back again. And we may
get a paying job from one of these schools.

Remember your name badges, too.

Hope to see you at these fine events. RSVP in the
calendar so I know who can attend and if we have
enough scopes to do the event.

Thanks, have a super day!
See you tonight at the PAS Meeting!
REMEMBER Q BUILDING!
Rm 120A & 120B.

Terri, Event Coordinator for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry