[pasmembers] Saturn

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 17:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Terry & Eric,

In reference to the below email about Saturn and seeing it tonight.
When I reference that Saturn is not visible tonight,
it isn't that it isn't visible tonight at all. It's that tonight, during the
event time, of 7pm to 10pm to do the star party at PVCC, it would not have been
visible. So, i'm not saying that it isn't visible at all. I meant, during our
event.
But, I knew Saturn was available later in the evening. I didn't know when, but
I knew it was
there if you wanted to wait long enough.

I hope you two are having a super evening.
I looked outside about 1/2 hour ago, before
i ran through the shower, and i'm totally over
cast here, by Metro Center Mall. That Mean
Terry is also overcast as he lives near by me.

Now, Eric, being in N. Scottsdale, you might
have better views. And who knows what's happening at PVCC tonight, because the
Mountain that is between My parents home and
my home, makes a difference in temperatures and weather. They can have rain on
the East side of Thunderbird Hill, and me, on the West side, dry as a bone.
It's happened many times. So, PVCC could be having clearer skies than I
currently am.

But, we canceled the event. Have a super evening.
I'm out of my email for the night, in the next 5
minutes. William did overtime at work and now that he's headed home, I have a
bunch of stuff i have to get done. I'll see you all in email tomorrow, bright
and early.

EveryoneTake care, enjoy the evening and
Happy Thursday to all!

Terri, Event Coordiantor for PAS

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor

have to wait until at least 11 or 11:30 to get any decent view.  It’s 4 minutes
earlier every day, so in two weeks it will start being very accessible.