[pasmembers] Satuday Mar 16 at Mikes

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 20:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

Originally,  the 16th was to be the PAS members Messier Marathon for which we
were only opening the party up to PAS members and anyone wanting to do the
marathon and have their iwn scope.  But quite a few out if towners have asked
if they could attend.  Does anyone object?
We r doing the semi dark viewing for which outsiders can view if no one minds.
And we r doing the Marathon for which those scopes will be designated as off
limits.  And we r doing the Night Sky Training Session and that is what most of
us are attending.  So email back.  What r u attending and do you mind some
observers or should we keep this a private event? Your input is needed.
Terri

Sent from My TARDIS via my Galaxy III Smart Phone complete with typos for your
enjoyment.