[pasmembers] Re: Sam's Club Telescope

  • From: Don Boyd <dazphotog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:08:48 -0700

The weather for Thursday is looking good...10% cloud cover at 5 and clear by 7. Temps in the high 60's...the only problem may be the winds 10 MPH with gusts of 20...probably will not want to do handouts that night.

Don

On 3/27/2012 2:51 PM, Terri wrote:
This is awesome Tim,
yes please do it as handouts.
Have a super day and see you
and hopeful a bunch of other scopes
Thursday!

Did everyone reading this look at the list of RSVP's?
I have 25 currently, but a school of 1st graders
are due to come to PVCC with 80+ students, their parents,
and siblings.
We can use more scopes!

Would love to see you there. RSVP if you haven't already. Thanks.
Terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry <http://drink-acai.biz/>