[pasmembers] Rain this weekend

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:23:08 -0800 (PST)

I'm hoping for great predictions because this weekend is 2 evetns we will not
have if the weather is bad.
Estrella on Mar 8
and Mike's on Mar 9.
I was looking forward to both of them.

someone, get out there and blow away the clouds before
they can turn into rain! Thanks.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor