[pasmembers] Re: Rain this weekend

  • From: "Eric Steinberg" <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:45:40 -0500

Hi - in the second paragraph it says "Everything we were going to do
this Saturday will not be scheduled for next Saturday.  Is that supposed
to say "now be scheduled?"

Thx,

Eric

________________________________

notice just went out. Friday and Saturday

are both canceled for this weekend due

to the rain.

Everything we were going to do this Saturday

will not be scheduled for next Saturday.

Sign up to attend.

http://www.pasaz.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1053&day=2013-3-16
&c=1

Have a super day, everyone!