[pasmembers] Re: Rain Friday?

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:25:14 -0700

This is not good...

Many thanks for the update Eric.

All the 6 sites I’ve looked at indicate cloudy weather (anywhere for
40-80%) and thunderstorms for Friday night…L

PAS Members... My Weather list serv isn't working for some reason. I"m not
getting replies on it, and that is where we are supposed to be discussing
the weather and then post our findings here, in the members list serv if
the weather leads to a cancellation of an event.

Anyone see a possibility of having tomorrow's event? I'm not calling it
canceled just yet. WE have to decide for sure by noon, because it is a
school and i have to get the word to the teacher in time for them to let
everyone know that we won't be there. So, by noon tomorrow, let's make the
final decision. Maybe the weather sites are wrong this time.

I really didn't want Rain for my birthday. I wanted to be doing something I
love to do, on my birthday... a star party!

Everyone have a super day. Keep the forecasts coming in.

Just a quick update.
I'm working on getting all the NEW school events posted to the site. Keep
an eye on your emails if you are part of the Star Tours group, as there
will be a lot of them over today and into next week as i try to get caught
up.

Awesome day to all!
See you tonight at the Telescope workshop. We DO have an RSVP, maybe 2. I
think i recall seeing one other, than what i have listed so far. It was
late last night when i popped into my email and i haven't had time to get
in there just yet today, editing the newsletter, which has to be completed
today, or i won't have time to help Don do it. : )

Oh, wel, if we cancel Rancho tomorrow, due to weather, then i'll have time
tomorrow to help edit, i think.
Depends on how the day goes.

Terri

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 11:08 AM, Eric Steinberg <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  All the 6 sites I’ve looked at indicate cloudy weather (anywhere for
> 40-80%) and thunderstorms for Friday night…L

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook