[pasmembers] RSVP for tonight 1/19 @ PVCC

  • From: <jcollins79@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 17:16:43 -0500

Terri, Jenny, Tim,
Renee and I and maybe our daughter Kat will be coming tonight. I won't be
bringing my telescope as there is a fault in the goto controller that has to be
fixed - it froze on me three times Tuesday night, so I couldn't get a star
alignment- sort of makes the GOTO useless because the GPS and proper polaris
manual alignment alone gets me within 10 degrees. I will bring binoculars and
iPad and maybe I can help at the telescope workshop.

FYI, I couldn't find the RSVP link on the pasaz.org after going through
multiple links for tonight's event. I hope this email is sufficient.

-Joe C.

---- Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tim,

are you joining us tonight? I don't see you in the RSVP.
You can just reply your RSVP, no need to jump into
the calendar to let me know.

With 4 public d coming for the star party,
we need more scopes, and i know everyone
prefers to use their own, i know I do.

Hope you are having a super day!
Terri
I'm cooking food for the Social today and tomorrow.
Lots to make.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry