[pasmembers] Re: Proposal for tonight!

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 16:23:20 -0700

Sounds like a good idea.

On 1/4/2013 1:52 PM, Terri wrote:
PAS Members & Guests,

According to my trusty sources - Weather Watchers, tonight is going
to be an awesome observing night plus it is the peak of the Quardrids Meteor
Shower.

Is anyone interesting in staying later than 9pm when the Scouts leave?
And if you are, bring snacks to share, drinks to share
and let's make it a party!

Dinner will be provided by the scouts, but drinks are not being provided,
so I will ask Mike if he can grab a case of water for the group for
after the event with the scouts.

Thanks, Eric for coming up with this idea.
The night should be awesome, let's do  the scouts and then
enjoy a party for ourselves. I don't' mind if the scouts hang out
after the 9pm ending time, if you don't.

Plus we have 2 other guests joining us, one from the meeting last night
and one from the Music Jam, so let's make this a fun evening!

You can post to the list serv if you are attending tonight for a star party
for PAS Members and Guests. No need to add it to the calendar this time.
Just confirm you want to attend so we know you are coming.

Terri
*//*Good friends are like stars. You don't always
Terri Phoenix Astronomical Society <http://www.pasaz.org/> Event Coordinator Visit the P.A.S. Blog <http://pasaz-digest.blogspot.com/> & My Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Terri-Finch/1021922600> Page Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor <http://betterfly.com/profile.php?user=MusicByTerri-2>