[pasmembers] Re: Pluto Safari

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 14:32:15 -0700

Alex,
Thank you for this info. I haven't tried it yet, but i have downloaded onto
my android phone and will look it over this weekend.
For tyhose looking for the ap, here is the link in the Google Play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simulationcurriculum.plutosafari

Terri

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I just got an email from the makers of Starry Night (I am a registered
user) offering me a new app for iOS or Android, called Pluto Safari. I just
downloaded it and it’s free! Here’s there description:

"Pluto Safari is your interactive guide to the first mission to Pluto, the
last unexplored planet. It's a free app from the developers of SkySafari 4,
the next-generation award-winning astronomy app designed for iOS 8. A
MacWorld Best of Show and a Sky & Telescope Hot Product!”

Best,

Alex

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook