[pasmembers] Pluto Safari

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 13:24:53 -0700

I just got an email from the makers of Starry Night (I am a registered user)
offering me a new app for iOS or Android, called Pluto Safari. I just
downloaded it and it’s free! Here’s there description:

"Pluto Safari is your interactive guide to the first mission to Pluto, the last
unexplored planet. It's a free app from the developers of SkySafari 4, the
next-generation award-winning astronomy app designed for iOS 8. A MacWorld Best
of Show and a Sky & Telescope Hot Product!”

Best,

Alex