[pasmembers] Park Ridge update - 2 events

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:55:13 -0800 (PST)

PAS Members,

Ok, got the solar thing pinned down.

Alison writes:

I was thinking more of just doing it with my 7th grade students during the
school day.  Sometime between 9am-3pm.  Ideally I am looking at Monday, April
23rd.  I was thinking of doing a half day where someone could set up a solar
scope in the afternoon on that Monday around 2pm-3:30pm and have the students
rotate through.

We only need one scope for this one and charge $50 to do it.
Any takers?

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry