[pasmembers] PVCC mini-star party tomorrow night

  • From: Tim Jones <timj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 09:01:34 -0700

Hi Friends,

If you're looking to get out for some group viewing this week, it may be that
tomorrow night's PVCC star party will be your only shot this week.  All of our
weather sources have the central AZ skies clouding back up on Friday afternoon
for the entire weekend.

Tim
---
Age vs. Aesthetics - when you see a 16 year old clad in a tiny bikini:
        At 18 - you think "Wow, that she looks hot in that bikini!"
        At 45 - you think "Wow, I wonder what her mom looks like."
        At 65 - you think "Wow, her mom let's her go out dressed like that?"