[pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 update

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:01:21 -0700

Thank you Sam.
Mike has the other canopy.
My suggestion is to have him bring it to the next event before BMC that you
and he are both at, so email him, and he can give it to you to use that
day, and then take it home.
I want Mike at Bookmans with me.

As far as the PST we own, William isn't willing to let anyone use the PST.
And he doesn't have that day off work. He has the next day off, but that
doesn't do me any good.

I will see who I can get to do Solar that day at Bookmans.
In the mean time, I believe you and Don are at BMC.
And let me get the info to you that Loretta sent me, because you might not
need the canopy for where she suggested you set up.

I'm working on all those details, right now. The goal is to get this stuff
pinned down, planned, ready to announce to the public, etc.

Thanks for letting me know.
Will Frank be assisting you on the 23rd?
It sure was good to see him again.
: )
Terri

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Terri, I am willing to do the solar at BMC  PVCC since I already did solar
> at Bookman's last week. I can bring the sunspot scope and the solar flare
> scope. I would like a PAS
> canopy since we have 2 and you can use one at Bookman's and I could use
> one at BMC PVCC.  I realize I have to set up twice, because they won't give
> us the parking lot area until the evening viewing. Hopefully you can bring
> your PST to Bookman's  and if you have helpers one of them could handle the
> PST if you want to do the handouts.  Take care, Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook