[pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 update

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:30:22 -0400

Terri, I am willing to do the solar at BMC  PVCC since I already did solar at
Bookman's last week. I can bring the sunspot scope and the solar flare scope. I
would like a PAS
canopy since we have 2 and you can use one at Bookman's and I could use one at
BMC PVCC.  I realize I have to set up twice, because they won't give us the
parking lot area until the evening viewing. Hopefully you can bring your PST to
Bookman's  and if you have helpers one of them could handle the PST if you want
to do the handouts.  Take care, Sam