[pasmembers] Re: Navajo party weather

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 12:08:30 -0800 (PST)

Bob,
this is a very possible outlook. The first all morning,
thank you so much!
This is why you packed your car already.
I might just go do that soon.
Wow, what a decision.
But yes, if you think it is good, i think we should do it.

input is still coming in. 3pm will be the deciding time.
keep it coming.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook
Private Music Instructor, Ascent Vending Company
Healthy, Wealthy & Wise with Acai Berry