[pasmembers] Re: Native American Night Sky Stories

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 15:00:28 -0700

Bob, that's an awesome idea. I can't attend either.
I guess we first need to know if anyone from PAS is attending who has a
camcorder, and then, we need to know if the guest speaker will allow it to
be recorded.

: )
Terri

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Robert Ewing <rrewing9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can't attend this. I would sure be willing to pay $$ to hear a
> tape/video if the presenters would entertain such a thing......
> ??
> Bob E
> On Oct 10, 2014 11:16 AM, "Howard Moneta" <hmoneta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> This looks interesting. Depending on weather, I might drive down to the
>> Tucson area for this event. Is anyone else interested?
>>
>> Catalina State Park <http://azstateparks.com/Parks/CATA/index.html> -
>> October 18, 2014
>>
>> 6 pm: Event introduction. Special presentation: Native American Night
>> Sky Stories by Jim O’Connor. Jim will share creation stories from the
>> Tohono O’odham Nation & Navajo people.
>> 6:30 pm: After the introduction see planets, stars, comets, galaxies,
>> and more through Astronomers telescopes. Event supported by the Tucson
>> Amateur Astronomy Association!

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook