[pasmembers] Re: My mother

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 13:31:52 -0700

Don, this is sad news. So sorry. Please take care. : )

Sent from my TARDIS via my Samsung Galaxy S5 Android Phone complete with
typos for your enjoyment.
On May 24, 2015 10:45 AM, "Earl DeLong" <astro_6155@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don,

Sorry to here of your loss. My mother also passed away on May 23rd in
2005. It was the day after our wedding anniversary. While you never
forget, it will be easier as the years pass.

Earl

------------------------------
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 21:42:55 -0700
Subject: [pasmembers] My mother
From: azphotog@xxxxxxxxx
To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello friends,

My mother left this earth to be with the Lord tonight, Saturday May 23rd
at 8:05 pm at a hospice facility. She was 92, my sister, brother-in-law,
and I were at her side. She passed less than an hour after arriving at the
facility. No plans for a service right now, as all her friends are gone.

Don Boyd