[pasmembers] Re: Music for Dec 22 Jam at Mike's

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 12:44:42 -0800 (PST)

Sam
this is awesome, it is a great start.
I forwarded your paragraph to my mom to print out
for my dad, as he doesn't do email but he needs
to know what we are discussing and what
is planned.

Yes, we do need words to some songs.
My dad is preparing some items too.
We can make copies of songs and pass
out what we have at the PAS Meeting,
maybe the BMC on Dec 13, and the Tel Workshop
of Dec 20, weather permitting, to those
who didn't pick it up at the PAS meeting.

Let's keep track of what we have, and what we
are planning to do.

At the moment, there isn't anyone picking
up John on the way to the event on Dec 22.
Are you interested in doing that? And invite
Ruth, too.

Since I know he takes a while to get ready, call
him a couple days before to remind him,
and then call him the day of, at least 3 hours
before you want to pick him up. Tell him
what time you will be there and he will be
more ready than if you didn't contact him
that day.

Potluck is at 5pm.
You might want to remind Ruth to bring something
to the potluck, too.

Thanks for helping out with this event.
I can't wait. I think it will be a lot of fun.

Terri

I'm going to email Dan to see if he is attending,
as we have to get copies to him, too, but he is
scheduled to attend the Dec meeting and can
pick them up then, that's why we are rushing
to pin down the songs we want to play, and make
copies, to get it to everyone involved.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor