[pasmembers] MoM Attendance

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 17:07:46 -0700

Eric is right to say the Star Tours issues should be discussed separately, by
ST members only. I am no longer a ST member so I will bow out of that
discussion on Thursday.

Let me mention that my MoM proposal to create an internally funded SIG to
control the ST activities tracks well with the proposal to offer the ST
coordinator a stipend. It also solves the ST “members only” discussion issue:
If the ST becomes a SIG, separate money management can offer the coordinator
compensation for managing the effort. And as a SIG, the ST group can meet
independently from the MoM, eliminating the need to dismiss non-ST members.

Alex