[pasmembers] Many thanks for a smooth, awesome event Saturday at Mike's!!

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:02:47 -0700

Good morning PAS Members,

Those of you who missed it, might want to read the reviews about the PAS
Social. Wow! The whole thing was awesome!

And those who attended, if you want to drop me a *review of your
experiences, what you thought, how the event went*, etc... that would be
awesome.

Many thanks to Mike for hosting this event! It was a huge success, very
busy, very fun for all, lots of food... I am very pleased with the whole
thing and for all the help I had at this event.

Many thanks to Rodney for assisting.
Many thanks to Kevin, Alex, Sam for helping by running events.

And thanks to everyone who brought food to share, as the food was extremely
fantastic, and plenty of it!

So, send me your reviews.

If you are sending me comments that you do not want in the newsletter, let
me know in your email. Thanks so very, very much!

*Photos, send them over*.
Alex, thank you for the photos. I saw there are some in my email and i will
confirm having received them in just a little bit!

Don, send me your photos. I need the ones from the white dwarf game, as i
was trying to tally the tshirt contest while taking notes on who got what
gift, and taking photos, and it wasn't working out that smooth. Next time,
I will probably turn the tally over to who ever is managing the tshirt
contest, just so i can concentrate on the next happening as it happens. : )

I recall someone else was taking photos, so send them my way for inclusion
in the newsletter and / or the PAS Photo Gallery.

I hope to have time to post photos this week to the gallery. The main
problem isn't the fact that it takes about 20 minutes to get 20 photos on
the site, the longest part is setting them up with captions. I wish there
was a faster way to do them. I'd post them more often.

Many thanks to everyone.
An awesome, astronomical Monday to everyone!

Terri, Event Coordinator

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor
<http://www.MusicLessonsbyTerri.com> & Music Facebook